Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Wishing everyone a safe holiday!    I'm hoping to sneak into my stamp room today and clean it up a bit.   Maybe...and that's a pretty BIG maybe...I can find some time to stamp within the next few days.   I think I need a little creative break.  Having company and a new baby is exhausting and I need a little quiet time for me.   I'm so thankful to have a wonderful husband who loves spending time with his daughter.   That makes it easier to sneak in a little break every now and then.  :) 

5 comments:

  1. When I see your entry in my google reader, it says "Rita's Creations" and then this photo. This must be your best creation yet! This photo brings back 9 year old memories! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little bundle. And she's all dressed up to celebrate the U.S. birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th to you, Jason and Laila! Love her sweet outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rita .... your new lil precious is just adorable and ever so cute ... my Congratulations to both you and Jason and Happy First Fourth July to sweet Laila!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)