Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quint-Essential Stamp!

While Jason and Laila were napping tonight I spent a little time in my craft room.  :)   I had this flower sitting on my desk for a few weeks now and decided it was time to get it ON a card.   The Quint-Essential Flower stamp is pretty cool if you like punches and layers.  I added even more layers to make it larger and a nicer focal point.   I promise I won't use this color combination again for a while.  I know I've used it a ton lately but it's just so cool!  

Stamps:  Quint-Essential Flower, Tiny Tags
Ink:  Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Paper:  Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die (retired), 3-inch circle die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 2 1/2 inch circle punch, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, 1-inch circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon
Those arms and legs just never stop moving!  Tomorrow we go for her 2 week check-up so send lots of positive thoughts our way.   She's being monitored for a slight heart murmur and I think she's having issues gaining weight as well.  We have switched up some things with nursing and will see a lactation consultant on Thursday.   Small worries, but after losing Eli I tend to freak out a little over even the slightest of things.   

1 comment:

  1. Stamping and baby care??? You give me hope girl when I start babysitting in October! Love this - and she is beyond sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)