Friday, January 18, 2013

Blue Flower

    

Since I've decided to work on some CAS skills, I thought it might be fun to try out a couple of challenges that are just for that!   I am combining the sketch at clean&simple with the cue at CASology.


I guess I should have printed out the sketch instead of doing it from memory. :)  I guess my brain can't even handle something that simple these days.  I am having a second cup of coffee, so maybe that will help me the rest of the day.  I used one of my favorite tools, the Fun Flowers die, and two of my favorite colors.  Simple, but sometimes simple is good, right?  


I just love this girl.  We are having such a good week!   

7 comments:

  1. Simple is DEFINITELY good! Love this greeny-blue shade you chose! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is great! Gorgeous CAS card here - you're doing well.

    Hope that coffee improves your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is so pretty as is your baby. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors, how you layered the flower and the cutie in the second picture;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card! And your sweet baby is adorable :) I miss those days! Enjoy and thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that layered flower and the dotty brad! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layers and the fab color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)