Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Original Pinweel Card


I thought I'd share my original pinwheel card.  I thought it turned out okay, but it just wasn't the fun card I'd imagined in my head so I changed the colors to the one you saw on my Freshly Made Sketches post.  I love the design of this one, so I might make up a few more in different colors.   That die is just so easy to use that I love playing with it.  


She's really got the hang of sitting up playing now!   She loves eating her pureed solids that we've been making for her too.  I don't know if her having 3 little meals is the key or not, but she's slept 10-12 hours for the past few nights.   It's been kinda nice.  I know she'll change that up when we least expect it, but I'll enjoy it for as long as it lasts.  

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it!
    Rita... you are such an inspiration to me! You have such a positive outlook on everything even after the loss of your beautiful Eli. It helps me to keep life in perspective when I see your strength. Please know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers this week. I hope that you have sought solace in that beautiful little girls of yours. I know that I look forward to your pictures and little stories daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of pinwheels as flowers on a grassy hill. And with the puffy clouds in the sky, this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rita! You took this sketch to a whole new level. What incredible creativity. I love the paper you used for the "grass" and the clouds in the sky, and the pinwheels are awesome. Such wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Turned out ok"....seriously, lady?? This card is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous...the pinwheel sizzlet is adorable and now that I'm done with a swap, I'm going to start playing with my new goodies...thank you for sharing this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)