Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Freshly Made Heart

Happy Wednesday!  I'm hoping for a happy Wednesday anyway.  Tuesday...well Tuesday was NOT so good.   Today is Freshly Made Sketches Day though!   My buddy Linda designed the sketch this week and it's another fun one.  I love tags but never remember to use them.  I love when a sketch comes along to remind me to use them, so thanks, Linda!!


I sat down Monday night to make this after Laila went to bed and now that I look at it, it's kinda boring.   I was tired and Jason was in my floor messing with the router so lots of distractions and not much creativity going on.  Thankfully the colors are a bit dramatic so it is not a total bomb.  ;)   That white tag is blinding me, so I'll keep this one short.  (and I'm tired and ready for a very early bed time!)

Crab legs!  Yum!

8 comments:

  1. We were channeling each other in the color department! I love how the white tag pops! And your sweet Laila gets prettier every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not a bomb Rita! I love these bold colours and clean design and the embossing adds extra appeal!
    Such a pretty picture of Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not boring at all! The black, red, and white make such a striking card. And the embossing only adds to the elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! I love the embossing on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita your card is fabulous! Love the colours and the red and white look great against that textured black background! As always Laila is ADORABLE!!! Love those blue eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is perfect Rita and the embossed tag even better. Laila is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is wonderful...red and black (and white) are a fabulous combination - only thing I could say is maybe sponge the RR around the white...but really, it could be totally left alone! Darling pic of Laila...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black textured background, and the pop of clean, fresh color! Great card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)