Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Paper Players Bunnies


I had a rough day today, so I tried to find a little time to stamp to take my mind off some things.  I wanted to play along with LeAnne's sketch at The Paper Players, so I grabbed some new goodies and got to work!  Now my brain must have been half working because I stamped one of the bunnies and cut the layers in Calypso Coral and didn't realize it should be Tangerine Tango until I went to put the ribbon on.  Duh!   I fixed it and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!


Aren't those bunnies CUTE?!  As soon as I saw them I had to have them.  I don't get to order a lot these days, but that was one stamp that I just couldn't pass up.   The designer paper and ribbon are two of the awesome choices for Sale-a-bration, so you could earn those for free.  I love free!  It's easy on the budget.  ;)   I know it's early for Easter, but I just had to use that stamp.  


Still no crawling, but she's a rolling champion.   I think we have some serious teething going on right now as the drooling is so out of control!   She hasn't been too fussy, but we can definitely tell that something is a bit off.   I hope she's feeling good tomorrow because we've started going to the infant program at the library on Thursdays and I love it.  I've met a few nice moms already and enjoy talking a bit with them.  

14 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Those bunnies ARE cute! And I didn't think I needed that stamp. I love this card! The colors are fun and bright and I love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week! I hope you have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just ordered these bunnies and I can't WAIT to use them! They are adorable here! SOOOOO cute! Thanks for making my sketch look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent use of this stamp, and perfect choice of DP. Wonderful creation. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your colors are great and the bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I just ordered these bunnies too and I'm so happy to see you use them! They are just as darling as I expected and I love how you've fussy cut them! Hoping tomorrow is a better day for you....sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous - those bunnies are to die for....so sweet and you made them very happy critters on the card! Laila is just tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! The bunnies are great fussy cut! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper cute, Rita! I just got this stamp today...now I can't wait to try it out. You are such an inspiration! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Rita! I got this same stamp set & I love the bunnies! So glad I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest bunnies ever! I have them on order! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another of your cards in my CASE file, Rita! I hope creating it made you feel lots better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rita your bunny card is just so cute, cute, cute!
    I absolutely adore it.
    Just simply a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)