Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Club Time!

This week is my fun Friday night stamp club week!  I'm so excited to spend time with my super awesome ladies.   Today I've been working on some ideas of what we'll make, but I have a big problem! I have not been sleeping well, so my creativity is a bit off with the exhaustion.  I wanted to use my much neglected heart framelits and after seeing a similar idea on Pinterest over and over last year, I decided to make a card like Wendy featured here on her blog.


That picture is awful, but you get the idea!  The color is Calypso Coral and I used one of those snazzy clear buttons from the main catalog.   What do you think?   I wish I had a larger Valentine's Day sentiment, but that's all I had to work with.   Hopefully my ladies will like it and it will give them an idea of fun things you can do with the framelits and designer papers.


Here's a shot of Laila waiting on the nurse for her shots yesterday.  Poor thing.  She only cried during the shots and for a minute after.  I have to admit, I did too!   I am not good at seeing my baby girl upset like that.   She didn't have any other issues though. She napped a bit more than normal and then slept from 8pm to 6:30am this morning!   I downloaded a white noise app for the iPod Touch and left it on in her room all night.  I don't know if it was the shots, the noise, or the next serving of solids, but she slept great.   I needed that night of sleep too.  I still work up a few times worried about her, but it was a much better night than I've been having.  


We've been having to bundle up lately to go out!   It has actually been a bit cold here in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And I'm sure the ladies will love it too! Poor baby. I hate it when my grandson has to get shots and when he comes and has several bandaids on his legs, I cringe!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)