Sunday, January 27, 2013

Club Thank Yous

I try to make up a little thank you card or gift for my awesome club ladies. They are not just customers, but great friends as well.  Sometimes I run out of time and fail at that, but I tried really hard this month to stamp a card for them. Laila was a good girl and played in her Exersaucer so I could get them done.   They are simple, but cute.


I just love this sketch and have used it a few times in the past.   The Big Shot and punches to all the work which is great when you are running short on time!   Add in the awesome combination of red and black and you have a winner, right?!


Can you believe she's seven months old today?!  It is going by so, so fast.  I guess I should start thinking about some birthday ideas before too long.  I wanted to do some crafty stuff for it and I will need time to work on them!   I'm thinking owls, but I need to see what all is out there and what colors I want to work with. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Rita! And that little one gets cuter & cuter each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cant go wrong with owls have seen a few things out there for birthdays that are just so darn cute..
    Great card, and she is growing so quickly, such a cutie.
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, that little sweetie is growing up so quickly! Thanks for sharing her photos - love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)