Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FMS104 So Many Thanks


Linda S created a fabulous sketch for Freshly Made Sketches this week.   I totally didn't do it justice, but I'm pinning it to use again once my mojo is back.  This week is one of those that just makes me want to hide in bed with a book.  Toddlers make that impossible of course.  This too shall pass...  repeat, repeat, repeat!


Stamps: So Many Thanks (photopolymer)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP
Accessories: Tangerine Tango baker's twine, Tangerine Tango button (retired)


We finally managed to get Laila's Hope Calendar pictures made on Monday!  Yay! She woke up grumpy, but she did okay for the pictures.  Well, she didn't want to sit still but she wasn't crying at least. We got a sneak peek and now I can't wait to see our proofs!  

10 comments:

  1. Rita I love your project, your mojo is just fine! I like the simplicity, it really allows the layout to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Rita, I totally think you did the sketch justice. I looked at the FMS website and your card was the one that popped the most to my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Rita! That big sentiment is just perfect for the sketch too! And those photos of Laila are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that angel face is total sweetness! And I love your big bold thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita,
    You are a fantastic designer! I love perusing your site and have never seen anything I didn't get inspired by...thanks! Laila is adorable;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super crisp and clean! But let's talk about that angel. She may be grumpy sometimes but she's an absolute angel and now she's got the wings to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this clean and crisp card! That sentiment works perfectly with this sketch. The pictures of Laila are so sweet! I love her little curls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Rita! Love those colours! Your mojo is just fine...though I do understand how you're feeling! I don't have toddlers but find my two turkeys exhausting! Laila's pictures are just fabulous!!!! she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the crisp simplicity of this card. Just a reminder that the simple sometimes has the most impact.
    You've inspired me to think SIMPLE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this card. It wouldn't be following the sketch but I think adding a leaf to it would make it a perfect fall thank you card! I plan to try this myself! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)