Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! The Open Sea


Not much time to stamp this week.  :-/  I'm hoping tomorrow brings some craft room time for me as I need it!  Here's another card we made at my recent open stamping event.  I always like to offer a masculine option and this seems to be my go-to set for that.  It pairs perfectly with the World Map stamp too.  

Stamps:  The Open Sea, World Map, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Paper: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Naturals buttons
Tools:  Big Shot, Window Collection framelits, 2 1/2 circle punch, Distressing Tool, sponges


Moms make the best beds sometimes. :)  She and "bu bu" napped  and cuddled with me for a while the other day.   I don't get much done on those days, but I know as she grows up I won't get this.  I'm enjoying it while it happens.    She's officially walking now and it's so crazy to look up and see her just moving all through the house.   We'll be heading to Stride Rite soon for some real shoes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)