Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies


It's Wednesday, which means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  The fabulous Cindy created this week's awesome sketch.  It's one I'm pinning for later inspiration for sure.  :)  
For my card, I wanted to make a fun card for a young girl.  I never seem to have enough of those for the little shop where I sell my cards, so I'm trying to focus more on them right now.  I found some animal print DSP at a craft store that I thought would be fun with Zoo Babies.  I kinda love how it turned out!  :)   

Stamps:  Zoo Babies, A Little Birthday Cheer (retired)
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Misc DSP
Accessories:  Basic Black 1/8 taffeta ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Brights Designer buttons
Tools:  Big Shot, Squares framelits, Alphabet Press EF, Scallop Edge border punch

She had to get comfortable while Skyping with her Grammy.  :) She's finally feeling better, but now her bad attitude is back in full force.  Whew.   My hair is going to turn gray fast!  

8 comments:

  1. Off the charts adorable! Who knew a giraffe would be so darn cute in Bermuda Bay? This is so cute and soooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I can't even tell you how fantastic this is! The animal print DSP in that color is absolutely perfect with the black and Bermuda Bay. And the zebra outline image is just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!! I love that paper!!! Who doesn't love a giraffe?! Look at sweet Laila! I have some 7 year old attitude going on in my house right now...not pretty! We need a retreat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and so fun! I love the color combo and the cute animal print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colours and the giraffe is stinking cute on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Rita! That DSP is perfect with those adorable zoo animals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Rita! This card is AWESOME! I love the color combo (unique and fabulous!), and this is such a great card for a child!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Stinkin' CUTE! Love the fun colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)