Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Too Kind


Things have been a bit rough here, so I haven't stamped since last week.   I do want to share a card though.  This is one from my last event and I thought it was pretty.   I haven't used the new in colors as much as I should; Strawberry Slush is so yummy! 

Stamps:  Too Kind, Wetlands
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla, In Color DSP stack
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine, In Color Boutique Details, Basic Pearls
Tools:  Butterfly Punch


She doesn't look impressed with the supplies at Michael's does she?  lol  I wasn't either, but it was nice to look around a brand new one that had only been open an hour or so.   It was all clean and organized.  I did pick up some canvas to try a mixed media project!  Now I need to read up on how to even start that.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this card on Pinterest and thought it looked like one you would make, and sure enough! ;) I love this one. Thanks for convincing me that I needed this set. It is definitely my #1 go to set lately! Laila just prefers Stampin' Up to all that stuff at Michael's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael's, meh. I went there the other day and spent some quality time wandering around while a mini-typhoon raged outside. I never did find anything worthwhile to take home. But in other news, you make the most beautiful cards with this stamp set.

    BTW, I'm anxious to see your mixed media creation!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)