Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scrap Card Sunday!


Is is not THE most non-spooky Halloween card ever?   I used some old Halloween DSP scraps and thought I'd include a Halloween sentiment.  Looking at it now it looks silly!  Oh well, I made a card with my scraps, right?  I can always change the sentiment if I want to; it's one little circle.  If you have some coordinating scraps, give the herringbone technique a try!  Everything except for the card base came from my scrap bags, even the ribbon! :)

Laila has been very interested in letters lately, so I bought some cheap flashcards to work with her on them.   She is picking up on some of them already.  It's amazing what little sponges they are.   She is walking everywhere now and keeping us on our toes.  She has a fever today and is just wanting to snuggle though.  I hope she's not getting sick again.  :(   It's been  a long month here already! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! You have way more patience than I do! I have a scrap basket too.......when it gets full I throw it all out and start anew......yep no patience! And look at Laila studying those cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)