Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stampin' Up! Happy Hour


I forgot to share the card I made last Friday.  It was a quick one that I put together using the sketch at Create with Connie and Mary and the colors at Dynamic Duos.  Simple, but I enjoyed using this much neglected set.  

  CCMCFALL13-02
Stamps:  Happy Hour
Ink:  Pacific Point, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Brights DSP stack
Accessories:  Pacific Point ribbon (retired)

Miss Laila loves her peek-a-boo.  This was yesterday after a VERY rough night.   I had posted on Sunday that she had a fever.  Well, at midnight that night she ended up having a febrile seizure.  It was so terrifying for us.  I called 911 and we had the nicest EMTs from our volunteer fire department respond.  It did involve an ambulance ride and a few hours in the ER, but she was fine after that minus the fever.  No ear infection and no UTI, so we aren't sure what's causing the issue.  They said maybe a virus, maybe teething. Ugh.  Not helpful, right?!  We kept it down yesterday by alternating medicines and while she seems okay today, we are keeping a close eye on her.   We even bought a video monitor for her room.  I can't say we slept well last night, but I'm hoping tonight will be easier.   

7 comments:

  1. Rita your card is totally fun and happy. It put a smile on my face. Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and SUPER sweet little one :) I can remember when you just had her {well from bloggy world that is!}. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun bright colors of your card! And I love how you kept it really simple! Thanks for playing the fall challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the banners and the cute little beverage!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So scary to hear about Laila, hoping you don't have to deal with that again. She such a cutie! And so is your card. Love how you combined both challenges. Thanks for joining Create with Connie & Mary & Dynamic Duos (I design for both!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...sorry to hear that Laila wasn't feeling well! Love your card...that set has been neglected in my house, too! Nice bright colors, too! Thanks for playing along with the Saturday sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how frightening for Laila! Glad to hear she is getting better. What a FUN card! LOVE the colors that just add to the fun look! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)