Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stampin' Up! Halloween Happiness


No scrap card today.  :-/  Between football and stamp club coming up next week, I had to be focused on doing those projects.   I wanted to do a cute little Halloween card using the Halloween Happiness stamp from the Holiday Catalog.  I kept it pretty simple, but I think it's adorable.  

Stamps:  Halloween Happiness
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip markers
Paper:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Brights DSP stack, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Tools:  Big Shot, Chevron TIEF, Paper Snips


A certain little girl is obsessed with owls this week.  She learned to say it as we were reading a new Halloween book we found at Michael's and now she wakes up saying it....and says it all day.  My sweet stamping friend Anne Marie had sent Laila this owl way over a year ago, so I knew now was the perfect time to pull it out.  She LOVES it.  lol  She's back to normal now and feeling like herself again; throwing fits, fighting naps...all that fun toddler stuff.  lol  



3 comments:

  1. Super cute -- The card and the toddler! I love the embossed black card base -- it really makes the pumpkins pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's adorable too as is your little girl. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)