Wednesday, June 25, 2014

FMS Birthday Flower


It's Wednesday and you know what that means!   Freshly Made Sketches!   Woo Hoo!   Jen B. is our hostess this week and she has a super fabulous sketch.  I have been loving our recent sketches so much and this one is no exception.   It's one to pin and use over and over for sure!

For my card, I printed a lovely digital image from Beccy's Place and colored it with my new Copics.  I haven't had much time to play around with them, so I'm trying to use them when I get a chance.  The challenge at MarkerPOP right now is to use yellow markers, so that's what I went with.  


I had an assistant as I was trying to take my picture.  :)  She did say my flower was pretty, so I didn't get too upset that she was helping me out.   

11 comments:

  1. Your flower is beautifully done! A plus in that copics class for sure! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, I've been a new follower of your blog recently and I just wanted to say how much I love this card inparticular. The browns and yellows are just stunning together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sweet....love the flower AND your helper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, wonderfully colored! Laila's got good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower sure is pretty, Rita so Miss Laila has good taste :) Fabulous coloring and I love how you've layered your banners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and darling photographer's assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Rita! Your colouring is fabulous! The practise is paying off! I love yellow flowers! Looks great against the brown background! Your helper is super sweet as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful,just beautiful Rita!! The flower is so pretty and i love the color combo...fabulous!!
    Cute little helper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card! You're already an awesome colorist! The way you layered your banner pieces and embellishments are fabulous! Love, love, love that picture of Laila, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She couldn't resist that fabulous flower…no one could! Love the yellow and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great take on the sketch Rita, I love what you've done. The colours work great together and I particularly like the little collection of banners along the bottom. Your little assistant is also very cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)