Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Father's Day



Have you subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin yet?  I had signed up ages ago but never got around to assembling the cards so I canceled it.  With all the new improvements, I decided to jump back in and I'm so glad that I did.   This Father's Day stamp was in there this time and I love it.  As you can see, you can use the stamps for anything, not just the cards it comes with!  I'll actually assemble and post the kit cards later this week, but I wanted to share this one today.  I am going to enter it over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Stamp Challenge since it is Anything Goes week.

Stamps:   My Paper Pumpkin, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Versafine Black
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP (retired)
Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #5 die, The Cat's Pajamas Mustaches Cutups
ribbon scraps, Neutrals Candy Dots

Jason called me in the playroom the other day to show me this.  It's always crazy what happens when the man of the house is in charge.  ;)  We are having a rough day, so send lots of calm mommy vibes my way.   It's almost 3 o'clock, so there's hope of surviving the day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this, Rita! Awesome masculine card in black and white. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)