Sunday, June 29, 2014

You're Tweet!


I found a bit of time to stamp on and off today!  I've been feeling so stressed and anxious for days, so I needed some crafty time in the worst way.   I loved the challenges at Newton's Nook Inky Paws and the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.   They went together so well, too!  

Inky Paws Challenge #11 - Citrus Color Challenge - Newton's Nook Designs  MFTWSC182

I flipped the sketch to make it work for the digital stamp I wanted to use.  I am having fun experimenting and practicing with my Copics.  I am never going to be an artist, but I do like to color.  



Laila had a fun birthday on Friday for the most part.  She had a meltdown at the Children's Museum that resulted in a rough afternoon for everyone, but we recovered by dinner and were able to enjoy a nice dinner out.  I'll share the funny ending to that on my next post.

3 comments:

  1. That really is a tweet card. We all need a little craft R&R....luv the Birthday pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute card. Laila looks so cute in her hair bows and bright clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rita! Your card turned out adorable! I love how you combined the image with that fun sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)