Thursday, June 19, 2014

Party On Animal


It's one of THOSE photo editing night, so pardon the picture.  The colors seem way off no matter how much I try to get them to look right, so I give up!    This is a pretty simple card that I made for the AEIHeartU challenge to make your own designer paper and the color challenge at Colour Me.

Challenge 9     

I am really try to get back to working on embracing the white space, so there's lot of it on this one. I'm not sure about it since it's not my usual style, but I'm working on expanding my horizons.  :)


Yesterday Laila grabbed her smoothie and a piece of toast and next thing I know, she's sitting and having breakfast with giant Elmo.  lol  She's so funny sometimes.  

5 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp and card. I know what you mean about white space. I seem to always want DSP or embossing not only on white but any color CS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's brilliant! Especially with all the detailing around the edge, and that awesome homemade DSP!! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome stamped background! Thank you for joining us over at the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the layered dies! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that balloon animal stamp! Perfect designer paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)