Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin for Dad


I was pretty short on time this week and behind (as always), so My Paper Pumpkin came in handy!   I really love how quickly the cards can be put together and mailed.   While I have a room full of supplies, I don't always have a day full of time to make a super fancy card.   I did change mine up just a bit from the example, but I saw a button on my desk and decided to add that.   Still easy peasy and quick!  I hope my dad likes it.  :)

One thing I've learned is that toddlers do NOT forget anything.   I told Laila we needed to vacuum up something in the corner of her room and she reminded me over and over until we did it.  I went in to get her from her nap and snapped this one as she was pointing and telling me to vacuum.   Silly girl.  

2 comments:

  1. Great Dad's Day card...love the colors! How cute, you may have a neat freak on your hands...!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)