Friday, June 13, 2014

Stampin' Up! Flower Patch


I found a little stamping time today, so I decided to try out a couple of sets I got in my recent order from the new catalog.  Flower Patch is a fun set and it has matching framelits which make it so much easier to use.  No fussy cutting needed!  :)   The sentiment is from a great new set, And Many More.   It reminds me of Teeny Tiny Wishes which is one of my favorite sets of all time!

On Thursdays we get a box of veggies from a local farm and Laila loves to unpack the box.   She's learning what all the vegetables are, so I hope that will mean she's more likely to try them.   She asked Jason for a piece of lettuce tonight as he was eating salad, so yay for that.   She loves fruit, but we are still working to broaden her veggie choices.   Peas, corn, carrots, and mushrooms are her favorite right now.  

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)