Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!   :)   I'm not sure how many dads read my blog (my guess is ZERO), but I don't want to leave anyone out.  lol   I thought I'd share the card I made for Jason.   It uses the My Paper Pumpkin stamp again along with Gorgeous Grunge and And Many More.   Fun sets for sure!

I found out that my email feed was messed up for a bit, so sorry about that.  I am not so great at that part of things, so I guess I changed something that made it go all funky.   I hope it's fixed now, but if not let me know.
MFTWSC180
I used the Wednesday sketch from MFT for my card.  I think it still counts even though I used a circle.  I love circles lately for some reason.   I actually did the sketch twice, so come back tomorrow for a girly version!   

As I was taking a picture of my card, I got a little helper on the other side of the table who also needed their picture taken.  She's been something else this weekend.  Whew!  She wouldn't nap yesterday and was a holy terror by dinner.   She was sound asleep by 6:45 too.   I hope today brings a nap and a break for the parents.  I still can't believe she'll be 2 in just twelve more days.  Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Great Father's Day card....LOVE the grunge stamps that you used! Black and white are great for any guy! Well, your little sweetheart looks sooooo sweet and innocent....hoping for a much easier week for both of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)