Saturday, June 7, 2014

MFT Wednesday Sketch


I'm a big fan of the Wednesday sketch over at MFT.   They always have such fun ones!   I haven't been finding much time to stamp lately, but I did manage a little time on and off today.  I haven't felt that great the past week or so and then I had a Copics class all day yesterday.   The laundry is behind, the house... well, let's just say I have a lot of work to do that isn't stamping.  ;)   But I got a card made, right?!   

MFTWSC179

Isn't that a fun sketch?  I couldn't figure out what do with the little circle and button, but then I remembered the little wood pieces I had saved from Leadership.   I colored one with my Coastal Cabana ink pad and it was perfect!    The background is embossed with the new circles embossing folder from SU.  I can already tell that I'm going to love that one.   It goes great with this stamp set too!


Laila had to wear Jason's shirt the other day.  lol  She sure loves her daddy!   To me, she looks like she's ready to head to Hogwarts.

2 comments:

  1. Rita, this is super cute and fabulous! I think I need that bokeh set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful how you tied in all of the circles...that EF has to be on my next order....love it! Any kind of circle down to polka dots...makes me happy! Fun card.... Laila looks so comfy in daddy's shirt....to Hogworts, hope not yet...!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)