Monday, July 21, 2014

AEIHeartU Hello


A while back I had purchased some Faber-Castell Gelatos and they got put up and never opened.  I decided to try them out and here's what I came up with.  I knew I wanted to use my hello die from Avery Elle for a second AEIHeartU challenge card.   I thought it would be awesome in black against the backgroud.   I added some shimmer with a Wink of Stella glitter brush pen because glitter makes everything better, right?!  lol

Challenge 11

I really love playing around with some different mediums.  I am not artistic at all, but it can be fun to just try things.  I'm usually pretty scared to do that, but I'm trying to push myself a bit.  If we just do the same things over and over, a hobby can start to get boring.   Spicing things up with new products can make it almost new again.  :o)


Someone was sad that they missed the card photos, but she still posed anyway.   lol  She slept great last night without any medicine, so fingers crossed that the cough is gone for good!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blending of colors on your card - the blue to purple is gorgeous!

    Glad Laila seems to be over her cold. It's no fun to be sick, especially to have a sick toddler and in the summer it's worse, I think, when it's so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors on your card and your tag....of course the bling always makes everything more special! Great job...! Very cute picture of Miss Laila looking so cute...she may be a model or an actress after she grows up - or even before...lol! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)