Monday, July 28, 2014

Hooray for Stamping


Happy Monday!  (Is there such a thing?)   I actually don't mind Monday; Sunday and Tuesday seem to be Laila's most terrible Terrible 2's days, so Mondays are usually a nice break between them.  lol   I ran off to my stamp room today while she napped and this was what I came up with.  I had started it last night but couldn't get it to come together.  It seemed easy today and I do like the result.   It is for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch and uses their Bokeh Builder and LJD Birthday Greetings stamps.

MFTWSC186

I can't resist sketches with banners.  I figure banners, sequins, and chevrons have to be over soon, but I am so in love with them all that I will just have to be off trend and keep on using them.   I love the slightly retro feel to the colors.  


We braved dinner out on Friday night and Laila was so good.  I was happy because she's not been the best to take anywhere lately and we stay in most of the time.  She was also well-behaved at Costco on Saturday, so I hope she's learning that the better she is, the more we get to go do!   Being home all the time is ZERO fun for any of us.   Don't you love the big cup they brought her water in?   lol 

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)