Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes


Hello!!!!!   I finally got to stamp today!   Well, I HAD to stamp today because I'm not ready for my event tomorrow, but still...  It's been a long week with a sick toddler and not enough sleep.   I haven't made anything since Sunday.   Almost a week!  Yikes.   I was feeling a bit out of sorts, so I sorta CASEd myself with some new colors and embellishments.   We'll be making this at my class tomorrow.   Thanks to my buddies at Fab Friday for hte wonderful bright colors! 


It's a pretty simple card, just lots of stuff going on.  I love the new decorative masks and thought it would be fun to add some stars to my card base.   And SEQUINS!  LOVE sequins, especially in the In Colors.   I also used my Blendabilities to color the button to match my card.  Good stuff there! 


I seem to have a helper every time I try to take pictures now.  She did ohhh and ahh over my card, so I can't be mad at her.  She's had an awful cough all week.   She seems fine otherwise, but it gets worse at night and has been affecting her (and our) sleep.   She finally slept 13 hours last night, so I'm hoping she's a not-so-terrible-two toddler today.   Yesterday was just way too much and Jason and I were both at our wit's end.  I don't think toddler is going to be our shining parenting age for sure! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Rita - this is totally cool - love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card design...just got my masks Friday and have not yet had time to sit down and play with them.... That pic of Miss Laila admiring your card is adorable...she looks health but so believe you - kids....they can turn on a dime from healthy to sick...hope she is turning back to healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, This couldn't be more adorable! I love the collage look of it and the stars in the background. Thanks for playing along with the FabFriday color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, Rita! I couldn't love this more! These colors just speak to me, and I love the collage style of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be my most favorite Rita card ev-ah! I don't know what it is but the unique and awesome layout with the bright colors plus the stars...I'm so into stars right now...I can't stop looking at it. I think you should send it to me in Feb! LOL!!!!! I hope my assistant is helpful one day too... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this (but you already knew that)! The colors and layout are awesome together and I really love the sequins and colored button! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)