Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! You're My Type


Hello!  It's been a while, but you can usually count on me to show up on Wednesdays at least.   It's Freshly Made Sketches day and we have a great new sketch from Karren.   If you check out the cards from the design team, you'll see how versatile it is!  I love how we all have such different takes every week.


When I went to upload my card I discovered that I forgot to put my little clip on where the button is.  It's been a rough few days with Miss Laila, so my mind is a bit tired and forgetful. I did get it out and put it on my desk, but it must have been lost in the mess and I didn't see it.  I hope the punched edge and number on the ledger make up for it.   It's a pretty simple card, but I love the black and vanilla together.  They pair so well with the old school typewriter!   


Laila got to have her first s'more on the 4th and she LOVED it.  :)    She was a complete mess afterwards, but she enjoyed it.   Our neighborhood is supposed to be firework free, but that never happens.  Thankfully she's a good sleeper and didn't wake up with all the noise.  

9 comments:

  1. My very favorite SU typewriter! The colors are perfect and so is every office detail on your card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card, Rita! Those colors go so well together and suit the old typewriter image perfectly. I totally love the notebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pairing of the ledger paper with the typewriter. Vintage awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you embossed the tag...very nice card! Love the picture of Laila tasting her first S'more...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card,Rita! I love the embossed tag and the typewriter!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Rita! This is perfect in every way! I especially love the spiral edge and the embossed letters on the tag. Everything works together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Rita!! Love, love your layers and textures! Hope the sweet little s'more lover is feeling better today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Rita! Love the combination of colours and stamps you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute set of elements you've brought together!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)