Sunday, July 20, 2014

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


I managed to make a second card yesterday in addition to the one for my event.   I really wanted to play along with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch, so I pulled out my new MFT set, LJD Birthday Greetings.  I love birthday stamps!  I added a few glittery stars, but kept the card pretty simple to make it masculine.  I had to include some "spots and dots" to enter the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week too.

MFTWSC185

Great sketch, huh?  I had so many ideas, but went with the simple one because of time.   I was just happy to find time to stamp!  :) 


Sigh.   The never-ending mess of a toddler.   

3 comments:

  1. hi Rita! super adorable card...wow...I luv your color choices and the sweet design! darlin photo too...soooo cuuute! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fresh color combo! The pops of red with the kraft & white are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful - love your layers and the background and of course the red stars...could easily be for a guy or a gal! Love Laila 'hiding' in the cupboard - of course after she kicked quite a few other things out....!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)