Saturday, July 26, 2014

I Heart Sunshine


Avery Elle has another great challenge at the AEIHeartU challenge blog this week.   Since I've been feeling a little blue, I decided that sunshine was just what I needed today.   I used a stencil to make some sun rays, die cut the hello like a rainbow, and added some sequins and baker's twine for a fun element.   It makes me happy to look at, so I'm saying this card is for me.  Maybe I'll mail it to myself since next Saturday is the most difficult day of the year for me.

Challenge 12

I hope you are stamping a bit this weekend  as well.   I know I haven't been doing it nearly enough myself.   I want to try to do better, so maybe you'll see a few more cards from me next month.   The Dare to Get Dirty challenges are coming up soon at Splitcoast and those are on my list to work on when they start up next week.


Laila needed her picture taken after her bath the other night.  lol   She's so silly sometimes.  

7 comments:

  1. Such a cheery card! Love the rainbow sentiment. Thanks for linking this up to the AE Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun shiny bright! I love how you did the hello diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!!! Yes the sun rays always make one happy - just keep the heat out of them...here in CA we have had and are having a heat wave but love the bright days! Laila looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to add that I love the rainbow Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rays of sunshine! Thanks for playing along with the AEI♥UChallenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too heart sunshine! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge! We hope to see you come play again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)