Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Balloons for Baby


Another little baby card using the cute Mama Elephant set.   I have one more little monkey colored and ready for a card, so I promise I'll move on a to different set soon.  :)   I wanted to enter this one in the Wednesday Simon Says Stamp challenge since it's anything goes this week.


That face!   Now she keeps asking to go talk to Santa and go see him, but we aren't up for another round this year.   She loves the idea of him and is so into Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rita :-) I love this set, the little bunny is very cute :-)

    love the photo too, she is adorable :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)