Monday, December 29, 2014

Simon Says Coffee!


One more challenge card that I haven't shared.  This uses one of the Simon Says Stamp card kits (I love those!) and is for their Wednesday challenge.  It is anything goes this week and I went with a coffee theme.   Who doesn't love coffee?!  The kit isn't available now, but the stamps and die still are and I'm sure the papers and embellishments can be found too.


Laila spotted these in the after-Christmas clearance at Target today.  Ha!  I don't think she quite knew what to think.  :)


2 comments:

  1. I've got this kit too and love it! The sunglasses are a great addition to your lovely card! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great coffee card, Rita! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)