Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Year in Review II

Time for the last half of the year's favorite cards.   My creations went through a big change during this time as I really branched out and started using a lot of different products.   I lost a lot of followers by not using Stampin' Up! as much, but I've found so much new joy in my creating.    I also don't seem to have the problem of being upset about getting copied without credit and having my pictures used without permission.   The change seems well worth it just for that.  :)

July:


I love this card so much.  I didn't get this set when it was current, but was able to buy it from a friend later on.

August:


This is a pretty simple little card, but I shore do love it.  ;)

September:


Signing up for the Simon Says Stamp card kits was good for me as I've enjoyed them so much.  I've made quite a few cards with them and still have a lot of supplies left!

October:


October brought another big change for me as I joined the team at Prickley Pear stamps.   It has been fun being on a company design team!  This card was one of my Hope You Can Cling To cards; that's always the highlight of October for me.

November:






I have to post three cards for this month as I made three of my most favorites ever this month.  November was a good creative month for me I think.  :)

December:



This stamp set from Mama Elephant is probably one of my favorites ever and I love using it so much.  It makes some adorable cards!

So that was my year!    I have my goals all written down and my desk clean and ready for 2015!  Enjoy ringing in the new year!


6 comments:

  1. I love all your work! Looking forward to what you share in the NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favorite cards, Rita! I for one love seeing product from different manufacturers. I especially love your Christmas card with the Lawn Fawn trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love visiting your blog, Rita. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are branching out and finding the joy in crafting again! Hooray for no CASE-ing! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work too, no matter whose products you use! And your space is nice and neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)