Friday, December 5, 2014

Some Exciting News!


I haven't shared my news with you guys!  I'm so excited to join the awesome team at Two Paper Divas .  I just love their mix of fun stamps, so be sure you go check them out.   They are a new company and the "two" are Melissa and Gayla and they super nice!  It's always good to support small businesses and I am happy to do that with this new position.   I can't wait to pair my clean and somewhat simple style with their images.

They just released some gorgeous new stamps today that I can't wait to get!   If you like candy jars, postcards, and tea, you're going to LOVE them.

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun new card to share, so stay tuned!


Jason hooked up the toy train today and the "kids" were so excited!   I don't know which one of them had more fun watching it go around the track and knocking it off.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is exciting news! Can't wait to see what you create! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, we are excited to see all your creations and have you part of the team! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! How exciting for you! They are lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)