Saturday, December 27, 2014

Make It Monday with PTI


Can you believe it is almost a new year?!   I can't.  I did sit down last night and think about my crafty goals for next year and wrote them down.  I feel like having that reminder there on my desk might be the key to making them happen!   One thing I want to do is to get back to doing challenges and trying new techniques.  I miss that so much!   It helps me improve as a stamper and stretches my creativity and I just need to make time.   I decided to start early and played along with the Make It Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink.  


We had family spa day today to relax.  Laila loved it and didn't want to get her feet out!  lol

2 comments:

  1. I love this! All the little sunbursts are so awesome!

    And right back atcha with the crafty goals for the new year. I was thinking of things I want to do too and I like your idea of writing them down. I think I read once that when you write goals on paper you are more likely to achieve them. Here's to a super crafty new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The double tag really packs a punch on this bright and cheerful card. I'm with you and Jen. Maybe we should all sign up for the new Online Card Class?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)