Sunday, December 7, 2014

Clearly Christmas


I feel like I haven't posted in ages! I have been stamping, but I have a pile on my desk that I need to share. I loved the current challenge at Curtain Call and combined it here with the Simon Says Stamp challenge on Flikr.


Isn't that a lovely inspiration picture?   I went back to my new favorite, the SSS November card kit for my card.  I added in some fun snow in the background using a creative screening from Winnie & Walter.   I think that thing is my new favorite item in my craft room.  It adds so much fun to Christmas cards!  


I just love this picture that I snapped of my two loves today.   :)  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card - thanks for playing along at Curtain Call! I love the snow and the bits of sparkle.

    As much as I love your card, I think it pales next to the emotion that you captured in that photo! What a sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love those Christmas trees and the colors just make them pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo! love your card. the trees are gorgeous in those colors and adore the texture you added with the snow. thanks for playing with us at curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Rita! Great take on the Curtain Call inspiration - thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)