Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Prickley Pear Inspiration


It's Monday and time for some new Prickley Pear inspiration!    The weather has been so dreary here this week and I think that reflected itsself in the blues and grays of my card.   This snowman is just so gorgeous.  I love all the details of the trees, candles, snowflakes, etc.   On my original image I colored all those in with their normal colors, but after looking at the sentiment "Winter is an etching" I decided to go with gray so that he looked more like a drawing.   Hopefully that makes sense.  It did to my tired brain.  lol  The background is a watercolor wash with some bokeh effects added, but I don't think those showed up very well.   It gives the sky more of a winter feel for sure.

Stamps:  JJ0029 Snow Globe SnowmanGG0090 Winter is an Etching

Be sure to go check out what all the other designers made this week over on the blog!


Laila has been so into Little People and trains lately so I had to pick up this toy for her.  She has had so much fun with it over the past few days.   I can't get over how into Christmas stuff she is this year! It's so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love that snowman!! Pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pic of little Lailla, your snow man looks all dressed for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pic of little Lailla, your snow man looks all dressed for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowman is SO unique. Love the card and I agree, no color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you colored the snowman. It has a wonderful mood!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)