Wednesday, December 17, 2014

FMS Panda!


It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our lovely queen of layers, Narelle, is our sketch designer this week.  I thought I probably should mat each of my layers in Narelle style, but then I got lazy.  lol  Jason's birthday is tomorrow, so I made this cute little card for him and will stamp a happy birthday message inside.   I hope he likes it.  :)

Remember you can interpret the elements many ways.  I think the team did a great job of illustrating that this week!  I stayed pretty true to the sketch.  Again, lazy.  :)   I love this new panda set I got from Mama Elephant.  It's been on my wishlist for ages and I got it with some of my Christmas money. Yay!


She's just about quit napping for me, but we do have quiet time every day where she can play in her crib or go to sleep.   After she likes to snuggle with me on my bed and we watch a PBS show together.  It's nice and relaxing for us both.  

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love that sweet panda! And I love that beautiful picture of Miss Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful,Rita!! I love these pandas too,i think i need this set one of these days!! Love the patterns and colors!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I love your colors and patterned papers together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a modern and trendy-looking card! The patterned papers are great and that panda just rocks! I'm sure Jason will love it. Happy birthday to him, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mix of dsp, and that panda is so sweet. Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy birthday to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That panda is the sweetest! I'm sure Jason will love the big ol' heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest card! I love that little panda! I love the little red heart and those sequins! Love the DSP patterns together! Hope Jason had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest stamp set. I love the panda and the sentiment, and the papers that you used are perfect with it. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! Like everyone above, I love the panda! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this card just makes me smile Rita! That little panda is just the cutest and I'm jealous of all that white space!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)