Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Easter Flowers


Can you believe it's almost Easter?!   I wanted to get a few cards out in the mail tomorrow, so I'm trying to stamp up a few today.   I love this stamp set so much and it has been given my Copics quite a workout!   I found these funky rectangle dies in a box I had put away and thought they might be fun to use.   It's always fun to rediscover things you haven't seen in years.  lol

I'll be entering this in the MarkerPOP Easter challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.  :)


Now I'm off to rest and read for just a bit while Laila finishes her quiet time.   I'm worn out and there's still laundry to fold and dinner to cook.   Yawn!   Good thing I planned an easy dinner night, huh? 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and I love the background die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful floral card, love the colour of the flowers too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Easter card! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop! for our Easter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is beautiful! I just finished coloring a card for Mother's Day. I sometimes forget I have them! I should really keep them out so I can see them.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)