Monday, June 1, 2015

Masked Flowers for OCC


I thought I'd share another card I did for the Online Card Classes Mask-erade class.   I don't have all the recommended supplies yet, so I have been trying to improvise so I can try the techniques.   I dug out an old Stampin' Up! set that I don't even know the name of to do this one.   I needed some little flowers and vines and it seemed to work.   I used Pool Party, Island Indigo, and Pear Pizzazz.   I hate that giant sequin, but it's covering up a mistake.  Sad face.   I did learn a lot making this, so hopefully the next one is even better!


Don't you just love that look on her face?  lol   So mischievous!  I ended up a bit wet after trip outside to play.   I guess it's fun to squirt your mom.  I can't believe she'll be 3 this month!   I am not doing a big party or anything this year since we don't have a lot of friends and family near us, so I am trying to think of something fun to do.   We did buy her a little bounce house for the backyard, so I'm guessing she'll be jumping most of the day.  Oh, and eating strawberry cake.  She's told me several times now that she wants strawberry cake.   I'll be looking on Pinterest for that I guess!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the big sequin until I read your post.. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to take this class vicariously through you! I love this one. I thought at first that it was a circle punched out. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun technique! Love your choice of stamps and of colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)