Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Freshly Made Flower


It's my week as sketch designer at Freshly Made Sketches.  I'm a bit unsure of this week's sketch, but I think it will be a challenging challenge.   That's the point, right?  lol   I made a few attempts before I decided to just go with this one.  I figure if it's a bad card, at least my flower is pretty.  :o)    The rest of the team totally rocked it, so be sure you go see their awesome creations over on the FMS page.
I still love banners, so this was a fun way to play with them.  I hope you will try it out and link up to the gallery this week!   Good luck! 

Laila has been enjoying her Koala Crate projects a lot more lately.   I was about to cancel it, but now she's actually sitting down with us to do it.   This was her snake she did over the weekend.   :)

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with an amazing flower. It looks alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tour card, its perfect. Love love the flower you have used. So want this one its just perfect to stand on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is beautiful -- I love how you've colored it. And I love how you chose to use the twine at the top. This was a great sketch, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bermuda Bay with the white.....gorgeous flower! And the twine is perfect! Thanks for a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sketch!!
    Beautiful,Rita!! I love the embossed background, the colors and beautiful flower! Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I am loving that big flower. Your coloring is spot-on gorgeous and with the textured background you've got a real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sketch, Rita, and your card is gorgeous! I love that big flower and you've colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought this was a eat sketch and your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Rita! I love white on white and that flower is so beautiful! Your colouring is amazing! Such a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Rita! That flower is gorgeous! Thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU totally rocked your sketch! Love this flower and your textured background and your twine.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this sketch, so fun! Your card is gorgeous with that big blue BLOOM! (PS...that snake is pretty cute, too :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was such a great sketch, Rita, and your card is absolutely gorgeous. The big and colorful flower is stunning and I love the way you did the baker's twine. I love how you created depth with the shading on the flower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is absolutely stun-ning Rita - especially your perfectly coloured flower! I love, love, love this sketch - you have created one of my favourite sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! And your daughter is adorable. I am that grandmother who takes the attention from the parents and I don't feel too guilty! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)