Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sparkly Coffee


When I saw the new challenge at Sparkle and Shine I knew I wanted to play along.  I don't get to do as many challenges as I used to, but I enjoy it when I can find time.   I haven't played along with this one yet, so I'm happy to finally get to do that.   :)   I love this coffee set from Create a Smile stamps and thought it would be a fun way to show off some green!  I'll probably add a little Starbucks gift card and send it off to a friend.


Today has been a good day.  Laila is still fighting a fever, but she's been playing and eating okay.   I hope she can sleep well tonight and kick whatever it is that's causing her to be sick.  We'll be giving her medicine all night again, so it will be another long night for us.   I'd rather do that than take a chance of another seizure though.   I was told they usually stop being at risk for febrile seizures around age five, so I'll be happy when we get there.   Here's her in her dance clothes on Monday.  So cute!  :)

5 comments:

  1. I do love that card! gorgeous, the little one is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love the bright green against the textured background. (Coffee sounds good right about now!). Hope your daughter continues to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your green coffee mug and the distressing on your background!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Sparkle and Shine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, this is fabulous! I love the textured background and that green coffee cup is beautifully colored! SO happy you joined us at Sparkle & Shine! Laila is such a cutie! Hope she loves dance class! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I adore the stenciled background behind the beautiful green mug! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)