Sunday, September 6, 2015

Two Paper Divas Encouragement


I've become a big fan of Instagram and have made some nice crafty friends over there.   One of them has been going through some issues similar to mine, so I wanted to make a little card to send her.  I used a few sets from Two Paper Divas:  Wanna Hang Out, Large Cupcake Accessories, Mason Jar Accessories #4.   I love putting images from multiple sets together to make a card.   :)  

Things have been going okay here so far this weekend.   I am feeling some better, just a little worried about some family members who are struggling/sick.   Laila has a stuffy nose and didn't sleep the best on Friday night, so we are all a little tired.  I'm thankful that tomorrow is a holiday and that Jason is off work.  I'm hoping we can all rest tonight.  

1 comment:

  1. Very fun clothesline card....your friend is going to love it! I love how you combined several sets as well! We try to make it so several can work together but you made even more work together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)