Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Two Paper Divas Bundle of Joy


Okay, I am so happy that this is the last day of this month.  It has been such a tough one for me and I will be happy to see it go!   I am so behind on stamping and blogging, but my mom is here now and I'm hoping to really catch up and maybe get ahead?  I'm thinking that won't happen, but caught up sounds good at least.  :)   This is my sweet little card using a new Two Paper Divas set called Bundle of Joy.  We love giraffes at our house, so I was excited to color this little cutie.    Now somebody needs to have a baby so I can send it to them.   Any takers on that?!  lol

Stamps:  Two Paper Divas Bundle of Joy
Ink:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Memento Black, Copics
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry, Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
Tools/Embellishments:  Big Shot, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Stitched Tags STAX, Stampin' Up! Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Studio Calico Wood Veneers Stars, Paper Smooches Baby Bow Die

These two are pretty much attached at the hip.   It's so awesome to see how much they love each other.  I admit it's a bit sad for Jason and I as we cease to exist when Grammy is here.   I guess we can share her for a couple of weeks though.  :o)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable baby card, love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable...Surely someone will have a baby soon! Love all the tag layers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)