Monday, September 14, 2015

Two Paper Divas Sassy Trees


Happy Monday.   (if there is such a thing!)  Today I wanted to share a card using a new release from Two Paper Divas.  I love whimsical stamps and I think these Sassy Trees are just adorable.  The sentiment is from the Holiday Sentiments set.

I've been out of commission with some allergy/cold/something-or-other and haven't felt like doing much of anything.  I swear you get one issue somewhat fixed and something else shows up!    I did go to a walk-in clinic over the weekend to make sure it wasn't strep or a sinus infection and thankfully it wasn't.  It's still no fun though and doesn't seem to want to go away.   Crazy!   We did have some nice weather over the weekend and I tried to enjoy it as much as I could.  We had the windows open most of the day yesterday and that was awesome (and rare!).  

Laila had her first day of Mother's Day Out on Thursday and she loved it.  She cried when it was time to leave!  lol   She is so excited about going back tomorrow and I am so excited to have a few hours alone!   ALONE!!!!!!!!   I'm hoping that Tuesdays will be my day to catch up on my stamping.  I'm always so behind now and feel like I'm failing both my design team and my challenge team.   They have both been great at supporting me through my breakdowns and life craziness.   Thank heavens for understanding folks, right?!

I'm off to shower and put together some stamped images and markers.  Laila has dance class today and I want to get a little coloring in while she's there.   :)  

3 comments:

  1. Great card Rita - I love these fun little "sassy" trees too! Just have to find time to stamp!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this card! We fell in love with these trees as well:) I hear you with the allergies but I refuse to stay indoors or keep the windows closed. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)