Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Two Paper Divas Cupcake


Howdy strangers!   Believe it or not, I'm back!   I finally stamped something again last night.  It's been a while, but I wanted to play with this cute cupcake from Two Paper Divas again.   I really love coloring that big cupcake for some reason.  It's fun to add some shading and bright colors!  :)   It's from the Large Cupcake set and the sentiment is from the Large Cupcake Accessories set.  I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card and I think it turned out pretty cute.

So an update on why I've been out of stamping and blogging...

Last week things got really REALLY tough for me.   I don't know if you guys know much about PMDD, but it's a horrible awful thing that I developed after having Laila.  It has been a tough journey to get it under control and last week my medicine just seemed to not be helping at all.  I feel like I almost had a complete mental breakdown.   Thankfully I was able to get a quick appointment with a new doctor and have a new medicine now.   I am crossing my fingers and toes that it helps because I do not want to feel like I did last week again.  

In addition to that, Sadie got sick.  So sick in fact, that the vet thought she had distemper and offered me the option of having her put down on Friday.   Not a chance, so we tried some different medicine for her and an experimental treatment.  This week she's been like a new dog.  She's finally acting like the puppy she is!   She still has some congestion and a runny, but let's hope she's on the mend.


This week has been a busy one so far.  Laila started dance class.  We also went to meet her teachers for Mother's Day Out yesterday and explore her classroom.  I am still a little nervous about her going, but she loved it.  In fact, she had to be carried out crying because she didn't want to leave!  She keeps asking to go back too.  I think it will be a great experience for her and a break for me.  Her first full day is next Thursday.  


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card and it does make a perfect shaker card....worth the wait. So glad Sadie is on the mend...you too! I think it is awesome your daughter is excited about "class". It will be great for her and you as well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)