Saturday, September 19, 2015

Harry Potter Rocks!


One of my former coworkers is a huge Harry Potter fan like myself, so I looked around online to find a digital image to make a card for her.  Bugaboo Stamps has a bunch of really cool images based on different books and this is the one I ended up getting.  I LOVE it!  Now I need to go get more of them!   :)  Professor Snape for sure and maybe some of the Wizard of Oz ones for a friend who loves that movie!  It's it fun to personalize your cards for the person you are sending them to?  I love doing that!

I don't think you can tell, but I added some Crystal Effects to his glasses and some Wink of Stella to the stars.    I can't wait to go mail it!  She lives near me, so it should get there pretty quickly.  


My little stamping buddy crashed out on me while I was working on my card.  :)    Everyone seems to be feeling some better, but Jason did catch whatever it is I'm fighting off.  I feel some better today, but I still am not 100%.   My mom comes soon, so I hope we are all feeling better so we can enjoy her visit!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there were Harry Potter images around. That's so awesome. I love how you colored him up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)