Thursday, December 10, 2015

Doggy Birthday


One of the sweet ladies I met at the animal shelter is having a birthday today so I made this card for her.  I did actually mail it a few days ago, so I am crossing my fingers it makes it today.  She is the nicest person and helped us get our Sadie girl.   I used the Avery Elle Furry Friends set again; she has a dog named Charlie who she just adores so I had to make a dog card!  :)

I want to learn to watercolor on my cards so bad, but it is HARD!  I think I need some better watercolors and maybe a class to help me.  I'm so not artsy so using real art supplies scares me!  lol

3 comments:

  1. Love the card and I think your water colouring looks great!! Dotty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your watercolor wash background looks amazing! Such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hear you on watercoloring - VERY scary!! But I love your soft wash of color behind that cute little puppy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)