Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Santa!!!!!!!


Sharing this card I made ages ago.  It was from my last class I held and my answer to their request for a Christmas gift card holder.  The inside has a little pocket at the bottom to hold one.  12 x 12 paper comes in handy sometimes for things like this!  :)  The card itself is just the Santa Suit die-namics from My Favorite Things.  I won it on World Card Making Day and it is so fun!!!   Easy too!    Who wouldn't want a card that looks like Santa?  


Laila's absolute favorite thing is trains.  In fact, she's getting a train table, Thomas engines, and Thomas rain boots and a raincoat for Christmas.   Last week we drove 3 hours each way to take her to ride the Polar Express to the North Pole.  She LOVED it.   She was so excited and watching her was so worth the cost and the drive.  It was the perfect year to go since she is so obsessed with trains.   I can't wait until Christmas morning when she sees her table!  She loves the one at Mother's Day Out so much.  

1 comment:

  1. That Santa card is so adorable! And I love that it is a gift card holder! Will be filing that idea away for next year! I can't believe how big Laila is getting, and look how long her hair is! I don't always get a chance to comment but I can't tell you how much I look forward to your posts and especially seeing pics of Laila (and the new puppy!). Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, I hope you post pics of her when she sees her train table!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)