Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Owl Birthday for FMS


Wednesday again?  It is going to be Christmas before we know it!   It's Freshly Made Sketches day!  This will be our last sketch of the year, so you have some extra time to play along!  It's always nice to have a little less stress over the holidays, right?  :) We will be back on January 6th for a brand next sketch in a brand new  year!  Linda is our last hostess of the year and her sketch is just awesome.  I made a birthday card for someone special for my card.  I'm also entering in MarkerPOP's challenge since it is anything goes.  :)  


MarkerPOP! Challenge #84: Anything Goes
I just love owls. Monday night I was watching some being released from a wildlife rescue here in Texas and I think that influenced what I used for my card.  The cute Winter Owl mini set from Lawn Fawn is just adorable!  The sentiment is from a flamingo set from Newton's Nook.   

I hope you have a great holiday!  I should be back with more cards before then, but you never know...  I have some crafty Christmas gifts making their way here to me, but who knows if I'll get time to play! 

9 comments:

  1. Adorable! These owls look perfectly content and are perfect for a winter birthday with their scarves. Fun card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these owls are sweet! Looking might cozy.....and I do adore your coloring skills girl! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls with their little scarves are just too cute! I love this bright and cheerful card, Rita! I hope you and Jason, Laila, Sadie and the cats have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how i love this card! It's so sweet! Those owls are just too cute! Your colouring is amazing as always! This will definitely delight someone! Hope you are having a great birthday and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming pair - beautifully colored - LOVE their rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those owls bundling up for a Texas winter? LOL! They are adorable sitting on that branch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I'm crazy about anything with any kind of cute birds, and I love the sentiment. Those owls, with their little scarves, are so adorable and your coloring is awesomely good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Rita - especially those two little owls. As always their coloured perfectly! I hope you and your family have had a wonderful festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these little owls and your coloring is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)