Thursday, December 31, 2015

From The Heart Bear


I'm so behind!  I just can't seem to get good photos lately, but I'm going ahead and posting anyway.  This adorable image is December's Stamp of the Month challenge stamp at From The Heart Stamps.  I loved coloring it, so I wanted to be sure I got it posted before the month (and year!) ended.  I am loving digital stamps lately!

Laila loves to help cook and we try to let her as much as we can. It makes me a nervous wreck, but I just try to teach her to be careful and we talk about safety and all that.   She made her scrambled eggs the other day and had a blast.   :)  

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Rita. Like your coloring and layout !

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month December Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great Mom, Rita. Sometimes it's just easier to say "no, you're not old enough" than it is to take the time and squelch the nerves in order to teach Laila new skills. I just wanted to say that my earliest and happiest memories were climbing up on a step stool, wearing the tiny matching apron that my mom made for me, and helping her bake. I still have that little apron! Laila will remember this for the rest of her life. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita, love your card layout! Digis are great, aren't they? Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps SOM Challenge! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)